Thursday, August 14, 2014

Want inexpensive alarm system-why ELV Design consultant Dubai prefers x10 systems?



How to make them in-expensive?

Wireless alarm systems are quite in demand as they need less space and offer best services. Although the cost factor is higher in wireless technology but still it has huge demand. Wireless technology is a bit expensive for residential apartments. Here I am going to share with you an effective way to reduce cost without compromising the efficiency of the system. 

X10 wireless alarm system:

I have been using x10 wireless systems since 2009. It is a simple technology to control different wireless devices with or without a computer machine. These wireless devices are flexible, inexpensive and easy to install. I am sure you also want to know how?

I am sharing my example; I was looking for 30 piece alarm system on Amazon which was costing me $91.99.My system consists on sensors, remote controls depicting key-chain shape, lamp module, remote console, infrared motion sensors and wireless control with phone dialer. All these parts are essential for wireless alarm system and its cost is low as compare to those available in the market.

Also these parts are easy to handle and can be installed easily with a screw driver. To protect each door or window there are sensors in the kit. Motion sensors cover large area that is why I only need one for my home, three for doors and two for the windows. My customized ELV design only troubled me when I needed to place the motion sensors. I have also purchased a USB computer X10 along with active home softwares in few dollars. Then integrate devices with the interface and voila! My system started its operation.

My experience made me proud as I have reduced the cost and received best. If you also want a better security option but not interested in involving your efforts the best solution is to hire ELV Design consultant Dubai.

No comments:

Post a Comment